Job: Investment Banking Senior Associate or Vice President
Maxim Group Overview:
Founded in 2002, Maxim Group is a leading full-service investment banking, securities and wealth management firm headquartered in New York. We provide a full array of financial services including investment banking; private wealth management; and global institutional equity, fixed income and derivative sales & trading, equity research and prime brokerage services to a diverse range of corporate clients, institutional investors and high net worth individuals.
|| Investment Banking Senior Associate or Vice President
||Salary + Bonus
||New York City
Maxim Group LLC is looking to add a Senior Associate or Vice President within the Investment Banking group, based in New York City.
We are a leading full-service global investment banking firm headquartered in New York City. We provide a full array of financial services including investment banking; private wealth management; and global institutional equity, fixed income and derivative sales & trading, equity research and prime brokerage services to a diverse range of corporate clients, institutional investors and high net worth individuals.
The Investment Banking division provides capital and general advisory services to public and private companies in the small to mid-cap market sector. We specialize in deal origination and completed over 75 transactions per year over the last five including IPOs, M&A, PIPEs, CMPOs, Registered Direct Offerings, and Rights Offerings as lead manager and or co manager. We recently launched our 506c/Reg A + platform M-Vest and continue to innovate and adapt to our client’s needs by engaging a new investor base online.
• Transaction execution, new business preparation and meetings, and such other duties;
• Help identify and pursue investment banking business opportunities;
• Support senior bankers on transaction execution and new business origination;
• Assist in the evaluation of corporate clients’ strategic positioning and development of recommendations on potential strategic actions and capital raising;
• Oversee Associates and Analysts involved with transaction execution, development of pitch books and related client materials;
• Conduct and oversee due diligence procedures for active engagements and vetting new business opportunities, including review of and preparation of financial models;
• Assist senior bankers in preparing for commitment committee meetings;
• Review and comply with Firm Policies applicable to business activities;
• Other such duties, responsibilities and authority as may be reasonably required.
• Bachelor’s degree or MBA, MA, or MS or equivalent with emphasis in finance/accounting;
• Minimum 5 years of Investment Banking experience including public equity transaction experience;
• Quantitative and qualitative analytical skills; strong knowledge of economics; finance and accounting;
• Solid understanding of investment banking products, including equity, debt, convertible securities and mergers and acquisitions;
• Highly motivated, committee and responsible, with an ability to manage conflicting priorities and requests;
• Proficient with Microsoft office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and experience with financial programs (CapitalIQ, Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, etc.);
• Strong leadership and management skills;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills;
• High standards of professionalism and ethical conduct;
• FINRA Licenses: Series 79
||Apply Now >>
Individuals seeking employment at Maxim Group are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.