Job: Financial Advisor
Maxim Group Overview:
Founded in 2002, Maxim Group is a leading full-service investment banking, securities and wealth management firm headquartered in New York. We provide a full array of financial services including investment banking; private wealth management; and global institutional equity, fixed income and derivative sales & trading, equity research and prime brokerage services to a diverse range of corporate clients, institutional investors and high net worth individuals.
|| Financial Advisor
||Commission and Bonus
||New York City, Woodbury- Long Island
This position is for an experienced Financial Advisor candidate to join our Wealth Management Team. This position is a highly entrepreneurial role, requiring extensive client development, prospecting and consultative selling.
Financial advisers provide clients with advice on financial matters, making recommendations on ways to best utilize their money. The role involves researching the marketplace and advising clients on products and services available, ensuring they are aware of and understand those that best meet their needs.
• Contacting clients and setting up meetings, either within an office environment or in clients’ homes or business premises
• Conducting in-depth reviews of clients’ financial circumstances, current investments and future goals
• Analyzing information and preparing plans best suited to individual client’s requirements
• Completing risk analysis
• Researching the marketplace and providing clients with information on new and existing products and services
• Keeping up to date with financial products and legislation
• Track record of successful work experience for a period of three to five years
• Sharp quantitative and analytical skills
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Outstanding presentation and interpersonal skills
• Ability to interact within all levels of the organization
• Ability to deal with ambiguity, solve problems creatively and achieve results
• Commitment to a career in the financial services industry
• Self-starter who displays initiative and accepts responsibility
• Works well under pressure
• Possesses a risk conscious mind set
|Preferred Skills and Experiences
• A bachelors degree is preferred
• FINRA licenses: Series 7, 63
• Insurance licenses and Series 65 a plus
||Apply Now >>
Individuals seeking employment at Maxim Group are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.